On Christmas Eve a sleepless boy sees a stream locomotive arriving on his street and goes outside to see it. He finds that it is the Polar Express and goes to the North Pole. Finally, he decides to join. He meets other children among which a girl who lost her ticket. In an attempt to return it he loses it between the cars but finally he returns the girl’s ticket and they arrive at the North Pole. After many adventures he returns home and on Christmas morning receives as a present the same bell that fell from Santa’s reindeer reins. He is the only one who can hear it ring, because he is the only one who believes in Santa.
- Original title: The Polar Express (based on the 1985 children’s book of the same name)
- Author: Chris van Allsburg
- Original language: English
- Genre: 3D Computer animated adventures film
- Release date: 2004
- Public: Children, teenagers
|The Polar Express|