In our family, all those books, movies and cartoons with treasures are highly appreciated. Our God and King Jesus Christ Himself knows the interest of people of all times for treasures: he used the image of the discovery of a treasure as a metaphor to describe the search for the Kingdom of God.
Georges Prosper Remi, the creator of TinTin, also understood the value of a treasure. That is why nowadays his comics are a real treasure for us. Just like 3D animated movie The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn. Realized by using the latest computer simulated animation technologies, this animation fully proves that digital characters can vividly depict a great story.
Definitely, this long animated movie is one of the best adventures even seen on a screen. The word “action”, taken in its best sense, defines its content. Especially for teenagers this can be a highly appreciated fact.
- Original title: The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn
- Author of the comic book with the same title: Georges Prosper Remi (aka Hergé)
- Original language: English
- Genre: 3D Computer animated film
- Release date: 2011
- Public: Adults, teenagers